If you are searching for the best eCommerce WordPress themes for your online store, you have landed on the right page.
Whether you are a retailer looking to start your online store, or you are already running one, your store’s designs play a crucial role in long-term success.
An attractive, modern design will enable you to gain more customers and increase sales. The internet is flooded with hundreds of WordPress eCommerce themes, and picking one can be a time-consuming challenge.
So to save you the pain of going through hundreds of different themes, we have handpicked the best eCommerce WordPress themes that are empowered by WooCommerce features to build your store with the greatest ease.
All the themes mentioned on the list come with powerful eCommerce functionality the pixel-perfect designs you’ll need for a successful eCommerce store.
We have listed key features and pricing along with each theme so that you can pick one for your online business quickly.
At the end of this article, we will also give our recommendations so that you can get started immediately.
Without any further ado, let’s dig into the details!
Top 5 Best eCommerce WordPress Themes
If you do not have time to read the entire article, here are our top five picks for the best themes for your eCommerce store.
- Astra – The best all-in-one WordPress theme for eCommerce stores.
- Neve Shop – The best affordable WordPress eCommerce theme.
- Divi – The best multipurpose eCommerce WordPress theme.
- OceanWP – Highly customizable theme for online stores.
- Jayla – Best WooCommerce WordPress theme with minimal options.
Now that you know our top five picks, let’s look closer at the detailed list of the eCommerce WordPress themes below.
1. Astra – Our Top Recommend ECommerce WordPress Theme
Astra is one of the most powerful eCommerce WordPress themes, packed with all the essential features for any eCommerce store.
Astra is hands-down one of the fastest, most lightweight, and highly customized themes available to build your eCommerce website without any complicated coding.
- Works seamlessly with any page builder such as Elementor, Visual Composer, and more.
- Visual Theme customizer to customize every aspect of your online shop.
- Integration with popular third-party services including WooCommerce, Elementor, Beaver Builder, YoastSEO, LearnDash, and more.
- Highly optimized for performance and loads in less than 0.5 seconds.
- Most extensive library of pre-built layouts for every kind of online shop/eCommerce store.
Astra’s premium version starts at $47. The pro plan gives you access to all its excellent features, including 20+ starter templates.
Neve is a multipurpose and feature-rich WordPress theme with excellent eCommerce compatibility.
With its excellent customization options and pre-built demo sites and layouts, Neve works perfectly for both beginners and developers to get their online stores up and running in no time!
- Extremely easy-to-use interface with exceptional user-friendly designs.
- Quickly build a fully functional eCommerce shop with a convenient user experience.
- All the themes are SEO-friendly and optimized for speed.
- The designs are made by various popular page builder plugins, including Elementor page builder, Visual Composer, or WPBakery page builder.
- Quickly display physical and digital products on your eCommerce stores through integration with various popular WooCommerce plugins.
The personal plans start at 59.40/year
3. Divi – Our Second Recommend WordPress Theme
Undoubtedly, Divi is one of the best eCommerce WordPress themes to design and build your eCommerce store, with exceptional designs and performance.
Divi comes with a simple drag-and-drop page builder and is well-known for its excellent user experience, customization options, and eye-catching design.
Check out our in-depth review of Divi Builder Plugin to know more details.
- Divi comes with fully responsive and retina-ready themes.
- Plenty of customization options available using its drag and drop Divi builder and easy-to-use interface.
- Seamless integration with WooCommerce to work on product pages, checkout, product listings, and more.
- Easily promote your eCommerce website on social media with Monarch social sharing.
- Whether you are a retailer online shop owner, or a freelancer, Divi fits all users’ needs with its exceptional functionalities.
You can get access for one year at $89. However, if you do not like annual subscriptions, you can also opt for lifetime access to Divi at $249.